The key to good car maintenance is prevention. When you have your vehicle serviced and inspected regularly, you in turn prevent major issues from happening which can end up costing you thousands of dollars in the long run. Every 6 months, it can be extremely helpful to inspect the following items in your car:
- Tread depth, tire pressure, and how the tire is wearing
- Check fluid levels and color/clarify of fluid, including motor oil, coolant, and brake fluid
- Inspect filters for dirt and grime
- Inspect headlights, blinkers, and brakes lights to ensure working condition and clarity
- Change windshield wipers every 6 months
While some of these items you can attempt to check at home, for a more thorough and expert opinion, the experts here at H B Auto & AC have got you covered. We can help you stay on top of your vehicle's services and inspections to catch issues early on. Give us a call or stop by today!