Suspension and Steering Services in Huntington Beach
The steering and suspension components of your vehicle are essential to overall performance and comfort. If you notice that your vehicle is bouncing excessively over bumps or you are having trouble steering straight, don’t hesitate to bring your vehicle into the experts here at HB Auto & AC.
IT'S IMPORTANT TO SERVICE YOUR STEERING & SUSPENSION
Your steering and suspension systems are responsible for the comfort and handling performance of your vehicle. If you hit a bump or pothole, and your car bottoms out or seems like it's bouncing forever, you may have an issue.
Even without something as dramatic as that, normal road conditions will cause shocks, struts, and springs of your suspension system to weaken and wear out over time. Driving over potholes can cause damage to the suspension system directly. Worn or broken suspension parts may reduce your vehicle stability and your ability to control your vehicle. Worn parts might also accelerate tire wear.
We recommend that your suspension and steering system is inspected once a year. You should let our ASE Certified technicians inspect your shocks and struts if you notice:
• A harsh, bumpy, or shaky ride
• Excessive noise when driving over bumps
• Extreme bouncing or wandering, either driving straight or when you do hit a bump or pothole
• Crooked steering wheel when your wheels are straight
• Uneven wear on your tires or ANY unusual noise while turning
STEERING & SUSPENSION MAINTENANCE COULD ELIMINATE LARGER ISSUES AND SAVE YOU FROM EXPENSIVE REPAIRS LATER.
LET US SERVICE YOUR STEERING & SUSPENSION
When you bring your vehicle to HB Auto & AC for steering and suspension services our ASE Certified experts and Master Mechanics will give your vehicle a complete evaluation, including:
• Talking with you about your concerns
• Test driving your vehicle with primary driver of vehicle if needed
• Inspecting all steering and suspension parts that are not performing as intended
• Inspecting your shocks, struts, and springs for signs of wear or damage
• Once we thoroughly understand the problem, we will let you know exactly what it is, and what we recommend repairing or replacing for safely getting your vehicle back on the road
Schedule Your Maintenance or Repair Service Now
Schedule Your Appointment
Or call to schedule your appointment.